Depending on your service agreement, you will be invoiced one of two ways
- Monthly: a monthly statement will be sent to your corporate, or regional office. These are emailed within the first week of each month.
- Real-time: your order will be invoiced individually. You will receive your invoice via email when your order is complete.
Note: In many cases, Real-time invoices are also copied to an Accounts Payable contact. However, this is not true for all setups. You are responsible for sending your invoice through the necessary payment channels within your organization. All invoice emails come from email@example.com.
Invoices are generated upon order completion, this is generally within 3-5 business days after order placement. Some orders may take longer to invoice.
Can I look up my invoices on the Platform?
Yes. However, only Real-Time invoices can be found on the platform. Follow the steps below to lookup your invoice.
- Click My Account in the top right, under the search bar
- Follow to the My Orders link in the sidebar at the right
- Find the order you want the invoice for and click View on the right
- Locate the Invoices link at the top of the order screen, just below the order number
- Scroll to the bottom of the shipment screen
- Click on the Print Invoice link to view your invoice
Monthly statements can be requested by Submitting a ticket.
I found my order but there is no "Invoice" link, what now?
That either means that your corporate office is covering the costs, or that your order hasn't invoiced yet. Hang tight, we'll send you an email as soon as it does.
How come my invoice isn't attached? Why do I have to go to a website to access it?
More Vang does not attach invoices to our emails for security reasons.
Emails with file attachments are often marked as SPAM, particularly when they appear to be from an automated system. This could lead to our whole invoicing system being blacklisted. We want to make sure that our customers receive their invoices in a timely and efficient manner. For this reason we do not attach invoice PDFs.
This practice has become the widely accepted standard for internet communications.