If your organization has allowed it, the easiest way to create an account is by self registering:
- Navigate to your Banjo storefront
- Click the Create an Account link on the login screen
- Enter your First and Last Name
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter your Password. Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.
- Confirm your Password
- Click Submit. You will receive a message that your account needs to be confirmed.
- Check your email inbox, and click the link in the email you received to confirm your account.
Note: If you don't receive the account confirmation email, check the spam folder of your inbox. If the reset email isn't there, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and then resending the account confirmation email.
There is no "Create an Account" link, what do I do now?
This means that your organization has decided not to allow self-registration. Contact your manager and ask how to get setup on Banjo.
The most likely scenario in this case is that your manager will ask us to create an account for you. You will receive an automated email asking you to confirm your account and create a password. Follow the link in this email.
Note: The link in this email is one time use, meaning it can only be accessed one time. If you follow the link and do not create a password, your account will be locked. If this happens, submit a ticket and we'll unlock your account and send another email.
My Manager didn't know, what now?
If you've tried each of the steps above and you still don't know how to create an account, we can help. Submit a ticket and we'll check how your Banjo storefront is setup, and find out who you need to talk to.