There are several ways to reset your password. The easiest way is by following these instructions:
- Navigate to your Banjo storefront
- Click the Forgot Your Password? link on the login screen
- Enter your Email Address
- Click Submit
- Check your email inbox, and click the link in the email you received to reset your password.
If you are currently signed in to your account:
- Click My Account in the top right, under the search bar
- Click on Update Account or Password in the sidebar at the right.
- Click the checkbox for Change Password
- Enter your Current Password
- Enter your New Password
- Confirm your New Password
- Click Save
I've tried everything, but still can't reset my password
If you've tried each of the troubleshooting steps above and you're still not receiving the password reset email, you may need additional help. To get additional help:
- Submit a Ticket. Someone from our team can help you get your password reset.
- Read this article on troubleshooting emails
Note: Be sure to let us know that you've tried each of the steps listed in this article, including adding email@example.com to the address book of your inbox
We'll then do our best to assist. However, note that the vast majority of issues with the password reset email are solved by trying one or more of the suggestions in this article.